Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Life without a Computer

I am so sorry I have been MIA for over 10 days.  Our computer died last week and we are trying to get it replaced since the warranty is not up yet.  Ever since we got this computer we have had nothing but problems.  First, the computer had a faulty hard drive and it erased everything from the hard drive about 8 months after getting it.  I am still not over losing ALL of my pictures.  Then over the last 2 years the computer has had it moments where it has been slow and acting funny.  Then, last week when my husband was using the computer it said that there was a hard drive problem and could not turn on.  Thank goodness we have backed up all of our things.
Well, I am not sure when I will be back since I have to come over to use my parent's computer, but I will try my best.  I have so many new projects and recipes I am dying to share with you. They will have to wait until next week though because I am headed to Colorado tomorrow :)  I am so excited to meet my new baby cousin, Logan, and get a few lots of baby cuddles in.  I made Logan a few things so I can't wait to see them on him.  I am also really excited because I get to help decorate the nursery!  Since my cousin did not find out what she was having, they left things pretty neutral.  I have so many project in mind and I hope she likes them.

Check back late next week for an update.  Hopefully the husband will get the computer stuff figured out while I'm gone, you know, in between chasing after the boys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment