Friday, July 6, 2012

Fashion Friday



Happy Friday everyone!  Today I thought I would share with you my idea of fashion. Now, I am slightly obsessed with Pinterest so here are some of my favorite pinterest finds for fashion.


This is definitely my style right now!
Springtime! <3
cozy outfit

Outfit

Summer
Outfit

This is so me!

so casual and comfy

**All images were taken from Pinterest

Well, these outfits pretty much represent me.  I love jeans (very self conscious about my legs), comfy and casual shirts, zip-ups and hoodies, flip flops, ballet flats and my new love, TOMS.  Most of my clothes are grey, blue, white and black with splashes of pink.  I am really trying to add more color and pattern in my closet.  Lately I have been drawn to strips.  I just bought 2 new striped shirts and I LOVE them.
Now that it is summer you will find me in Bermuda shorts, capris or shorts with a tank.  
I hope you liked learning a little about my style.  Feel free to follow me on pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment