Monday, July 2, 2012

Let there be POWER!

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days.  Last week we had a jammed packed week of fun activities then on Friday night we had a crazy storm and we lost power.  Now normally I would not mind losing power for a day or 2, but we were projected to be without power for a week and it was about 97-100 degrees plus humidity making it feel like 105+.  Luckily my parents, who live less than 5 miles away, had power so Saturday morning we packed up the fridge/freezer, some clothes and the kids and headed over to their house.  It was a little cramped at my parents house, but boy did it beat staying at our house.  After only 2 days without power, the power came back on Sunday night.  I am so glad to be back home and I am looking forward to sleeping in my bed.  
Please check back this week for some new posts.  I'll give you some hints... canvas art work, summer bucket list and a little fashion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment