Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Day!

Well, Hurricane Sandy is heading our way so they canceled school for the next 2 days.  I have to say I am really enjoying my day so far.  The boys and I are enjoying breakfast and tv time in our jammies.  Our plans for the day all depend on how bad the weather gets.  It is supposed to rain all day and the winds are supposed to pick up later tonight.  As long as the power stays on today, my goal is to get laundry done since I did not do any over the weekend.  Last time we had a crazy wind storm (in June), our power was out for 3 days, but I'm hoping the power company is ready so not as many people are without power this time.

The hubs has the day off work today too so it looks like it's going to be one big family pajama party.  Hopefully I will have time to finish Halloween costumes (which I need to spray paint so i'm not sure how that's going to work) and carve our pumpkins.

I know I have been super slacking lately, but I am going to try really hard to post some new things.  I have some new projects as well as some old ones I need to share.  Keep a look out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment