Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm Back!

After a few short long weeks, my computer is back up and running.  Turns out our hard drive was bad... again :(  We had hard drive issues less than 2 years ago (the computer is only about 2 and a half years old) so luckily everything was still under warranty.  I am just so happy to have my computer back.

I have been working on so much over the past few weeks and I cant wait to share it you.  Here is a little list of what I have planned over the next 2 weeks: nursery wall decor, wedding center pieces and accents, desk face-lift,  back to school teacher gift idea, and lots and lots of recipes (including cookies, enchiladas, tacos, summer pasta).

Check back soon for the first project, Nursery Wall decor and the first recipe, Easy Peasy Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment