Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The perfect Baby Shower Gift

Over the past 4 months there have been so many babies being born.  I have had to get gifts for 2 close friends, my sister in law, my cousin, a friend of the family and 6 co-workers all in the past 5 months.  My favorite gift to give is a homemade gift.  I love to craft and I feel like it means more when I make something that is personalized.  Enter the personalized wood letter:
This one I made for the daughter of my son's daycare provider.  She told me the nursery was a pinkish coral color and white.  


Here are some more that I have made:
 This one was for my team member who was doing a grey, pink and white nursery for baby Gia.  She absolutely loved the letters.


 This letter J is for little Jackson, the son of another team member.  




 The letters H, S and W I made 2 summers ago for some fellow teachers.  




This one I made 2 years ago for my cousin's daughter, Jordan.  Jordan was turning 7.  The J, D and N have ribbon and/or flower embellishments and the O,R and A have small rhinestones.  




Now here is something I would like to do.  I would like to start taking orders for personalized letters, whether it be a first initial, all initials or the first name.  The top 3 are made with 9 inch letters.  The bottom 2 are made with letters that are probably about 6 inches, but I have not been able to find them anymore.  I made those letters 2 years ago and I was living in another state.
The price would be $8.50 per letter for the 9 inch.  If you are ordering 5 or more letters, the price would be $7 per letter.
If you are interested in ordering some, please email me at planestrainsandpb@gmail.com










**Sorry for the quality of the pictures. Most of them were taken with my phone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment